Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/E air=4 dom=10+1 fas=11+1+1 ins=9+1][Glyph of Swiftness][Diversion][Shame][Power Drain][Drain Enchantment][Shatter Enchantment][Mantra of Recovery][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Mantra of Recovery and Glyph of Swiftness to reduce your spell cooldown with 50%.
- Use Diversion every 6 seconds for a total shutdown of your target.
- Shame drains the targets energy.
- Interrupt with Power Drain if necessary.
- Use Drain Enchantment and Shatter Enchantment to remove enchantments from foes.
- Anti-cast skills and spells.
- Wastrel's Worry because your target won't be using any skills.
- Persistence of Memory for instant skill recharge after beïng interrupted.
- Ether Feast works well as a self heal if used in RA.
Changed inspiration magic to 9+1 and Air magic to 4. Now it affects 2 spells so Diversion could be up 100%.
There are 2 ways of using. The perma and the almost perma.
The perma: Use Mantra of Recovery and Glyph of Swiftness followed by Diversion it has 6 sec recharge now. After it is recharged you could use it again with the last apply of Gos for again 6 sec recharge. In those first 6 seconds you can't cast another SPELL since that will remove GoS. In the second 6 sec use you could hurt your enermies with enchant removal etc.
The almost perma: Use Mantra of Recovery and Glyph of Swiftness. Diversion has 6 seconds recharge. After those 6 seconds use Diversion again and it will last for an aditional 6 seconds but has 8 seconds recharge. You downtime is 2 seconds that Diversion isn't active. In this time you use Shame to drain the targets energy. This using will allow you to use all your other spells the whole time so you could interrupt hex removing spells or other things and remove enchantments.