I am the leader of the "Kataklysmic Decapitation [Kvlt]" Guild. I started playing Guild Wars around two months after Prophecies came out.
Kataklysmic Decapitation [Kvlt]
This is my small, but growing guild. Flauros Dagon, Death Trivium, and I all live in Meadville, Pennsylvania. We are looking for more Kvlt members. Although everyone but emos are allowed, metalheads are preferred!
- N/Mo Sardaukar Blackfang
- Rt/Mo Lol U Got Teabagged
- R/W Spheres Ov Madness
- E/x Angel Of Daath
- A/x H Y P O C R I S Y
- R/x B E H E M O T H ftw
- D/Mo Visceral Scythe
- W/x My Dixie Wrecked
- Reach 7.5 million experience (6,021,648 xp so far)
- Reach 750,000 gold (530,543 gold so far)
- Cap every elite in the game (286/351 capped so far)
- Get the first level of drunkard
- Reach 100,000 gold
- Reach 250,000 gold
- Reach 500,000 gold
- Reach 1 million experience
- Reach 2.5 million experience
- Reach 5 million experience
- "Sardaukar" is from the Dune series. They are vile warriors from House Corrino.
- "Lol U Got Teabagged" was named after ruthlessly teabagging my friend in Halo the day before. His Guild Wars character is named "Flauros Dagon." (which are each metal bands...and of course...names of demons and such <3)
- "Spheres Ov Madness" is named after the song by Decapitated.
- "Angel Of Daath" is a reference to Slayer's song Angel of Death, also "Daath" is a Death metal band from Atlanta, Georgia.
- "H Y P O C R I S Y" is named after a badass speed/death metal band.
- "B E H E M O T H ftw" is named after a Kvlt death metal band.
- "My Dixie Wrecked" is funny when you figure it out =P.
- Protector of Tyria (1/1) (25/25 Missions)
- Sunspear Castellan (9/10) (34,575 Promotion Points)
- Vanquishing Lightbringer (6/8) (23,573 Promotion Points)
- Slayer of Wurms (5/10) (26,952 Reputation Points)
- Mighty Hero (3/15) (240 Fame)
- Favored (3/6) (253,284)(Tickets Won)
- Friend of the Kurzicks (4/12) (572,000 Faction Transferred)
- Covert Agent (2/10) (7,550 Reputation Points)
- Not Too dopey (2/10) (6,378 Reputation Points)
- Unlucky (2/5) (16,080 Games of Chance Lost)
- Fierce Gladiator (2/8) (301 Points)
- Collector of Wisdom (2/7) (251 Identified)
- Treasure Hunter (1/7) (233 Opened)
- Delver (1/ ) (1,156 Reputation Points)
- Adventurer of the North (1/ ) (103 Eye of the North Mastery Points)
- Canthan Pathfinder (70%) (76.1% Explored)
- Tyrian Pathfinder (70%) (75.7%)
- Elonian Explorer (60%) (63.5%)
- This information was last updated October 19th, 2007
|This user plays for the territory of North America.|
|This user is a member of the Kurzick alliance.|
Random Funny Videos
For my reference and your enjoyment if you watch them =P.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-Q1-ylGgg Cast Down the Heretic - Nile parody of lyrics