Time to get bored again, my sandbox is re-opened.
Tribute to my ban:
- Hardly, I ever stepped out.
- I ever stepped out. Out of my deepest shadow.
- I was always hiding anywhere.
- Gazing from trees and the meadow.
- Quick kills, sharpened daggers.
- Infinite strikes from my blades.
- Reliable and swift.
- Afterwards, back in the shades.
- I then triggered a horrible mistake.
- A fatal fault.
- I got too greedy, wanted too much.
- Too much to have for my vault.
- I became unfair.
- Treated my rules as misbelief.
- I became no assassin.
- I became a thief.
- I got struck.
- He was the true betrayer.
- Though he did slaughter me.
- The true, Shadow Form Slayer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.