The PvXwiki community finds this to be a Contest Entry build.
This build has been designed for this: Triple Profession contest, is not affected by the PvX vetting system and has not reached an overall rating, and thus qualifies for the category of working builds: Contest Entry.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build would be so much fun the tag can't figure out how to properly show it! Omgz.
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/E Hammer=12+1+3 Strength=8+3 Sword=0 Axe=0 Tactics=0 Earth=10 Fire=0 Water=0 Energy Storage=0 Scythe=0 Earthp=0 Wind=0 Mysticism=0][Pious Concentration][Glyph of Energy][Dragon's Stomp][Pulverizing Smash][Heavy Blow][Twin Moon Sweep][Earth Attunement][Aura of Restoration][/build] </pvxbig> Third Profession: Dervish
- Maintain your Attunement and Aura
- Build Adrenaline if you want to spike
- When your enemies see you, immediatly cast Glyph of Energy, hoping your team mates, and perhaps even your enermies will ping "Dutchess of Rose is using Glyph of Energy!".
- After you're certain you've been pinged, cast Dragon's Stomp and intterrupt Ward Against Foes with it.
- Spike: Use Glyph of Energy → Pious Concentration → Dragon's Stomp → Pulverizing Smash → Heavy Blow → Twin Moon Sweep to intagib your opponent and win cake. You'll even heal yourself by spiking!
- Thank Dutchess for this awesome idea.
- Ask Edward for his pants.
- An icon for the bug is missing. It is not my will it is missing. But I have no choice in the matter.