<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Paragon Expertise=10+2+1 Beast=8+1 Spear=12][Spear of Fury][Barbed Spear][Cruel Spear][Predator's Pounce][Never Rampage Alone][Comfort Animal][Charm Animal][Sunspear Rebirth Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A perfect (20/20, 15^50, +30hp) Spear.
- A max armor, +30hp Shield of any Attribute line with the Inscription of your choice.
- 5 Beastmaster Insignias or 5 Survivor Insignias.
- Vigor Rune and 2 Vitae Runes.
- Use Barbed Spear as soon as it is available to apply Bleeding and follow with Spear of Fury to gain Adrenaline. Once Cruel Spear is fully charged, use it to apply Deep Wound.
- With high enough Sunspear Rank, Never Rampage Alone will recharge before the duration runs out and can be kept up constantly.
- Spear of Fury and Predator's Pounce can be used on recharge to increase damage without running out of Energy.
- If you don't own Prophecies, you can replace Predator's Pounce with Poisonous Bite from Factions, or Disrupting Lunge, a core skill. Scavenger Strike, also a core skill, can be used for more damage at the expense of costing more Energy.
- If you don't own Factions, Spear of Lightning can replace Spear of Fury.
- Energy denial can provide a minor decrease in damage output, mostly because Never Rampage Alone can not be kept up until enough Energy has been regenerated.
- Non-fleshy enemies that are invulnerable to Bleeding will also slightly slow down killing time.
- Anti-melee spells which cause attacks to miss.
- Pet dying.
- After attacking the Master of Damage for 180 seconds (did not run out of Energy), this builds averages 53-54 DPS with a Hearty Pet and Rank 1 of the Kurzick/Luxon title track.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.