<pvxbig> [build prof=War/Mes Axe=12+1+1 Tactics=10+2 Inspiration=8][Bull's Strike][Symbolic Strike][Executioner's Strike][Decapitate][Mantra of Inscriptions][Leech Signet][Ether Signet][Healing Signet][/Build] <pvxbig>
- Simply Build adrenaline maintain mantra of inscriptions and heal when necessary.
- When Spike is ready start with symbolic strike (+30), then Executioner's Strike (+38) and Decapitate (+47,Deepwound).
- Next cast Ether Signet to gain back 15 energy to reuse energy based skills (although lacking they are).
- Interupt targets self heals and vital spells or attacks with leech signet.
- Spam Healing Signet.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ele/Any air=12+1+1 Energy=8+2 Earth=10+2][Ride the Lightning][Shock][Grasping Earth][Glyph of Sacrifice][Dragon's Stomp][Aftershock][Crystal Wave][Earth Attunement][/build] <pvxbig>
- Simple, warp, cast shock for kd, then Grasping, then GoS then Dragon's, After Shock, Crystal Wave.
- Maintain Earth Attune.
- Use shock followed by Afteshock and Crystal Wave for a Quick And Simple Spike.
- Dammage output should be a total of 460 in about 6 seconds, while the downfall comes with the long recharge in the spike.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Any Beast=12+1+3 expertise=12+1][Otyugh's Cry][Feral Aggression][Pounce][Predator's Pounce][Enraged Lunge][Companionship][Charm Animal][Symbiotic Bond][/build] <pvxbig>
- CastSymbiotic Bond on your pet and maintain.
- When nearing combat castOtyugh's Cry and Feral Agression to buff your pet's effectiveness.
- Target your target and use pounce to knock down a moving foe followed up by predator's pounce and then Enraged Lunge.
- Use Companionship to heal when necessary and simply spam enraged lunge and predator's pounce to keep your pet alive.
Note: Build may only be effective when your pet is at maximum level. Note:Thanks to all the recharging skills enraging charge should max out in dammage every use, but only if you keep your skills in a constant recharging status so use them whenever they recharge. Note:This skill lineup should make your pet have a bonus of +90 dammage whenever using enraged lunge and this +90 is on average unblockable, due to Otyugh's Cry and Feral Agression in combination, your pet should be enough to spike a target. Note:Make sure you relly on monks to heal you and stay near the back line, let your pet do the work.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Any Divine=10+2 Healing=12+1+1 Protection=8+1][Healer's Boon][Holy Haste][Orison of Healing][Heal Other][Ethereal Light][Cure Hex][Dismiss Condition][Renew Life][/build] <pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=War/Derv Axe=12+1+1 Strength=10+1 Tactics=8+1][Whirling Axe][Executioner's Strike][Wild Blow][Frenzy][Rush][Rending touch][Healing Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build] <pvxbig>
- Build Adrenaline using frenzy.
- Cancel frenzy with rush.
- Pressure using Whirling Axe.
- When executioner's is charged, use skills in this order: Whirling Axe>Executioner's Strike>Whirling Axe.
- Use Rending Touch to end blocking enchants and other enchantments.
- Use Wild Blow to cancel target's stance(blocking in particular).
Note:If Whirling axe becomes disabled simply build adrenaline for Executioner's and self execute, wait for the recharge.
- For variants replace wild blow or rending touch with "FGJ" to easily spam whirling axe.
Helps Party Resist Dammage.
#1:GC Dammage Converter
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Ele Wilderness=12+1+1 Expertise=8+2 Earth=10][Greater COnflagration][Serpent's Quickness][Snare][Tripwire][Dust Trap][Ward Against Melee][Ward Against Elements][Whirling Defense][/build] <pvxbig>
- Activate Serpent's Quickness and lay down a Spirit of GC away from combat, set it down whenever its effects end.
- Use snare and tripwire in conjunction to slow down enemies and take pressure of you backline use dust trap to blind frontliners using melee or offensively against midliners like paragons and rangers. When under attack be sure to cover with Whirling Defense.
- Use your wards when your second man reports low energy and a disability to cast his wards, be sure to watch your energy.
Note:This part can be made into an ele/ranger if energy requirements are to much for your liking and points may be converted from expertise to energy storage.
- Variants: If changing main profesion to ele use natural stride in place of whirling defense. Add other traps of your liking if you do not wish to carry wards.
#2: WAH Wareder
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ele/Mes Water=12+1 Earth=10+1+1 Energy=7+3 Inspiration=4][Ward Against Harm][Ward Against Melee][Ward Against Elements][Frozen Burst][Earth Attunement][Water Attunement][Mantra of Flame][Channeling][/build] <pvxbig>
- Maintaint Channeling, Mantra of Flame, Water Attunement, and Earth Attunement.
- Cast Wards in the midline so that teammate may fall back onto the wards to hold choke points while taking little dammage from Physical attacks.
- Use Frozen Burst to snare enemies to aid in spikes.
- Variants: Replacing Ward against melee for Arcane Mimicry(To copy Greater Conflagration) or Arcane Echo to spam your wards.
- Melee foes, particullarly in pvp, change their weaponry to earth damage for example, (uncertain) this will cause GC to have no effect on their dammage thus rendering Mantra of Flame useless and dramatically weakening Ward Against Harm.
- For the Warder, enchantment removal will cause dire problems for this build due to high energy costs on spells.
Notes for GVG
- When using this two man structure for midline battle, it is important that the elementalist and the ranger stick together at all times thus backing eachother with support.
- The warder should place himself primarily around the flag stand or around his team.
The ranger should always maintain a constant stance in the midline if moving.
- This build is in no way designed to provide a source of dammage or healing, it is important to take in that this two man team's sole purpose damage support.