|The Gates Assassin|
|Contest Entries • Random Builds • Builds List For PvE • The Gates Assassin Info • Failures • Concept of the Whenever • Skill Designs • Buffs and Nerfs • Builds from the Grave Skill of the Day|
About ME (As in Me)
Favorite PS3 Game: Metal Gear Solid 4
Favorite XboX 360 Game: ...idk yet.
Favorite Multi-platform Game: Oblivion
Favorite Computer Game: Guild Wars
Favorite Class: Assassins
Favorite Line: Front line
Favorite Mission: Flight to the North
Favorite Dungeon: Catacombs of Kathandrax
Favorite Boss Look: Abaddon with Molotov Rocktail as a close second
Favorite Boss Setup: this By far.
Favorite Boss outside of Guild Wars: Again this
Of the ___
I cried laughing
Well Designed Missions
The Eternal Grove
This mission causes you to split up, and not only split into two teams, but even split those teams up as well as an option. With this, I normally will send henchies one way and heros and myself the other. Heros will get all of the Jugs too. Then I split out and kill the turtles solo, usually with a bond on me for safety.
GREAT mission because it's challenging and requires spliting, which is fun as hell.
Again, this mission causes you to split up, making it more challenging and fun. This one forces you to split even more, as you need to go out and kill the portal bosses quickly, and return back to ensure the safety of the base. But what I especially like about this mission is, you can not do all of that if you wish. You can just let them come in and kill all the bosses last minute. That's what I did first time xD.
For a few reasons. One: It's remotely challenging. Constant Daze and knockdowns makes it so you have to actually plan for this mission or you are pretty fucked. Two: Constant moral boosts given leading to lots of chances to get reses out. Three: A feeling of desperation comes a lot after attacking Abaddon's head and having to run away and he Knocks you down, dazes you, and has Graven monoliths chase you out with the added bonus of a possible Torment Claw raping you as you run out. Four: As you walk off the bridge. BAM! He wakes up. Truth be told, that kinda scared me the first time through xD. Then they also play the music from the title screen, which sounds like it would be terrible, but the music fit so well to the theme that it worked out.
Anything from the Bonus Mission Pack.
Words I didn't know how to spell but thanks to spell check in firefox I do
- Hilarious (Hillarious)
- Ridiculous (Rediculous)
- Tomorrow (Tomarrow) (Sad I know)
- Awesome (Awsome) (I get it now, Awe - Some)
- Etc. (Ect)
- Turret (Turrent, I said it that way too. Still do because it sounds WAY better)
- Dedicated (Detecated. God dammit I'm stupid)
- Tournament (Tornament. Not that bad tbh)
- Category (Catagory)
- Teammates (Teamates)
- Survivability (Survivablity.)
Words to live by
- Originality is not more important than effectiveness.
- Just because you are alive, does not mean you or your build is good. Just because you are dead, does not me you or your build is bad.
- No build can counter everything.
- Defense coming from utility is generally good. Defense coming from defense is generally bad.
- Self targeting skills are generally worse than skills of similar effects that can also target others.
Idea taken from Rylekd or however you spell it =D: