Keys to Control
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/W fast=12+1+3 inspiration=12+1][keystone signet][signet of clumsiness@16][signet of disruption@16][unnatural signet@16][signet of disenchantment][healing signet@16][mantra of inscriptions][symbolic celerity][/build] </pvxbig>
- Originally intended as an amusing PvP build, it works best against groups of NPCs at shrines in AB, FA, & JQ.
- Maintain Symoblic Celerity to maximize effects of all signets.
- Wait until combat before using Mantra of Inscriptions due to short stance duration.
- Cast Keystone Signet directly after Mantra and before combat so it will recharge after the first use of all enemy-targeting signets. Cast Keystone and repeat for large, fast AoE damage/interrupt blast.
- Signet of Disenchantment is very good at stripping protection from NPCs in FA and players, be sure to use only when you have sufficient time to regenerate the energy before recasting Symbolic Celerity and Mantra.
- The AOE damage/interruption should shut down the entire shrine and get rid of all NPCs except the original target. Appropriate use of Signet of Clumsiness and Unnatural Signet should finish the rest.
- Healing Signet with the stance and enchantment creates very potent self-healing.
A/R Addition to 3-man Tombs Farming
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/R deadly=12+1+1 wilderness=12][Quickening Zephyr][Troll Unguent][barbed arrows][siphon strength]["Finish Him"][signet of toxic shock][signet of deadly corruption][dash][/build] </pvxbig>
This build's primary objective is:
- Second source of Quickening Zephyr for teams without a primary Ranger.
- Provide another source of bleeding and powerful damage dealing via signets against Chaos Wurms (mobile & stationary)
- Player should hang back and use Quickening Zephyr when needed, only engaging with the other Ranger against Wurms.
- Healing due to Troll Unguent only needed when engaging multiple Wurms with only one hexed with Siphon Strength.
- Dash used for dodging attacks and running if the tank gets wiped.
- "Finish Him" provides two extra conditions to Further power SoDC.
- Barbed Recurve Bow for attacking.
- Swappable High energy set needed to ensure ability to cast Quickening Zephyr even with DP.
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/A mysticism=11+1+2 dagger=10 deadly=10][golden lotus strike][wild strike][exhausting assault][nine tail strike][Vampiric assault][impale][heart of fury][avatar of grenth][/build] </pvxbig>
- This build takes advantage of dual attacks and double strikes in combination with Avatar of Grenth to quickly drain health.
- IAS from Heart of Fury can be maintained longer with +20% enchantment daggers but not necessary
Take all attribute points out of Deadly Arts and raise Mysticism and Dagger Mastery to 12. Replace Vampiric Assault and Impale with:
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/E fast=9+1 illusion=12+1+1 earth=9 inspiration=3+1 air=1][clumsiness][calculated risk][whirlwind][aftershock][illusionary weapon][stone striker][mantra of earth][armor of earth][/build] </pvxbig>