Primal Rage greatly adds to a Warrior's DPS, but the disabling of skills means you can't use a generic IAS or speed boost. IWAY, when combined with dead pets helps to partially solve this as well as ease pressure, and Paragon and Warrior shouts can still be used to increase movement speed and damage.
2 Fertile Season Warrior's <pvxbig> [build prof=warri/range axemas=12+1+2 tactic=2+1 streng=10+2 beast=8][primal rage][fertile season][endure pain][i will avenge you][retreat][warrior's cunning][charm animal][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig> 1 Predatory Season Warrior <pvxbig> [build prof=warri/range axemas=12+1+2 tactic=2+1 streng=10+2 beast=8][primal rage][predatory season][endure pain][i will avenge you][retreat][warrior's cunning][charm animal][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
The IWAY warriors should send in their pets with bows, then spam IWAY once they are dead. Passive buffs such as Retreat are to be used between Primal Rage. Endure Pain makes the warriors practically impossible to spike half the time. Predatory Season should benefit your team more than the enemy, and Fertile Season should only be used against spike teams.
1 Psychic Distraction Necro <pvxbig> [build prof=nec/mes dom=8 curses=12+1+1 soul=10+1][psychic distraction][barbs][mark of pain][defile flesh][parasitic bond][rip enchantment][signet of lost souls][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
This necromancer uses Psychic Distraction to interrupt important enemy skills, as well as the enemy Ghostly Hero. When Psychic Distraction is not needed, Curses such as Barbs and Mark of Pain are used to significantly increase the warriors' DPS.
1 Support Paragon <pvxbig> [build prof=para/me leadership=12+1+1 command=8+1 spear=10+1][expel hexes][mirror of disenchantment][vicious attack][godspeed][find their weakness][go for the eyes][fall back][signet of return][/build] </pvxbig> The Paragon supports the team by increasing the chance for critical hits, applying deep wound, and removing Hexes and enemy Enchantments. Shouts are also used for speed boosts that operate under Primal Rage.
1 Smoke Trapper <pvxbig> [build prof=range/parag wilder=12+1+1 expert=12+1][smoke trap][barbed trap][tripwire][frozen soil][natural stride][trappers speed][song of concentration][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig> The trapper defends the backline with traps, and serves as a flag or relic runner. Frozen Soil is useful when your team has a clear advantage.
RC Prot <pvxbig> [build prof=mo/e divine=10+1 healing=8+1 prot=12+1+1][reversal of fortune][gift of health][restore condition][shield of absorption][protective spirit][holy veil][aegis][glyph of lesser energy][/build] </pvxbig>
LoD Infuser <pvxbig> [build prof=mo/e divine=10+1 healing=12+1+1 prot=8+1][reversal of fortune][dwaynas kiss][light of deliverance][infuse health][spirit bond][draw conditions][aegis][glyph of lesser energy][/build] </pvxbig>
The monks keep the team healthy through condition removal, damage mitigation and healing.
- Each warrior should have a Zealous Axe of Fortitude with "Dance of Death" inscription for general use. An Icy Axe should also be used to bypass the extra defense of Warriors against physical damage.
- The Necromancer should take a HRT Curses wand and focus with +30 health.
- The Paragon should take Zealous and Icy spears of Fortitude with a 15^50 inscription.
- The Trapper should use a Staff with a high energy bonus and +30 health. A Furious Spear is also recommended for building adrenaline.
- The monks should use a +5 energy weapon of fortitude, along with a +30 health shield. Negative energy sets and high energy sets are also useful.
- At the start of the round, the IWAY warriors should put down their spirits.
- The Warriors should use Endure Pain as much as possible to make themselves harder to spike. Other utility skills, such as "Retreat!" and Signet of Stamina should be spammed in Primal Rage downtime as much as possible. Primal Rage should be used to significantly increase DPS, and the warriors should all attack one target, preferably one that has Barbs and Mark of Pain on them.
- The Necromancer should cast Barbs and Mark of Pain on key targets, while looking for targets to disrupt with Psychic Distraction. On altar maps, the enemy Ghostly Heroes should be continuously interrupted.
- The Paragon should continuously attack to build adrenaline, and spam GFtE as much as possible. Godspeed provides an entire party speed boost which can be active half the time. Vicious Attack allows Deep Wound to easily be placed on enemies, as does FTW. Expel Hexes and Mirror of Disenchantment should be used whenever appropriate. The Paragon can also serve as a runner with the multiple speed boosts.
- The Trapper defends the backline, as well as acting as a flag/relic runner. Traps are also useful for disrupting enemy runners.
- Made for Defiant Elements' Build Contest.