<pvxbig> [build prof=W/A Dagger=12 Strength=8+1 Hammer=10+1+1][Backbreaker][Flail][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][Falling Lotus Strike][Blades of Steel][Dash][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- Twisting Fangs can be replaced by:
- [[Death Blossom (PvP)@12] for pure damage.
- Full Survivor's, Runes of Recovery and Sup Vigor.
- Vampiric Hammer of Fortitude (15^50)
- Zealous Daggers of Fortitude (15^50)
- Ebon Daggers of Fortitude (15^50)
- Furious Spear of Fortitude with Various Shield sets.
- Find the bomb.
- Knock over it's FUSE. Remember to knock over right as the spike starts.
- Perform chain.
- Knock-lock again.
- Laugh as you successfully make the fuse unable to catch spikes.
"The Bad Touch" Spikers (3)
<pvxbig> [build prof=range/necro expert=12+1+3 bloodm=12][vampiric bite][vampiric touch][offering of blood][throw dirt][whirling defense][dodge][plague touch][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A set of armor with Radiant Insignias, a Rune of Superior Vigor and a Rune of Superior Expertise.
- Weapons (one of the following)
- A +5 energy axe/sword of shelter/defense/fortitude and a Blood Knife from Attendant Nashu or Jahn Pitz.
- A Blood Magic wand such as the one available from Karl Jakobs and Blood Magic focus such as the one available from Volsung Stoneketil.
- A Blood Magic staff such as the one available from John Verado, with an Insightful head and a wrapping of Fortitude or of Mastery.
- A +energy weapon set with otherwise same stats as the above.
- Milthuran's Staff for more energy
- Find the called target, called by the first ranger.
- Calmly walk up to your target.
- When the bomb has been defused, spike your target to kingdom come.
- Laugh at the prot's failed attempts to help both your target and the fuse.
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/e Exper=11+1+2 Marks=8+1 wilder=8+1 earth=9][Pin Down][Magebane Shot][Distracting Shot][Apply Poison][Natural Stride][Grasping Earth][Ward Against Foes][Res Sig][/build]
- [[Point Blank Shot@14] for a spike assist instead of Pin Down.
- Full Survivor Insignia's, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- Zealous/Poisonous/Vampiric Recurve Bows of Fortitude.
- Vampiric Shortbow of Fortitude (15^50).
- Various Defensive Shield Sets.
- Be the dastardly devil you are and spread poison to all your foes.
- Snare the idiots who try to run from the bad touch.
- Interrupt the "team-players" who decide to res their friends.
- Laugh as the monks desperately try to counter your degen and interrupting abilities.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/any SpawningPower=10+1 RestorationMagic=12+1+1 comman=8][Weapon of Remedy][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Life]["Make Haste!"][Fall Back][Song of Concentration][Death Pact Signet][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Weapon of Warding (PvP)@14], [[Life (PvP)@14] and [[Death Pact Signet (PvP)@14].
- 40/40 resto, 40/20/20 spawning, shield set, 40/40 (second att if wanted/needed)
- Defensive Sets
- Be the person who helps bring the red bars up.
- Be the person who provides your party with heals.
- Be the person who makes your enemies angry with your obnoxious singing voice.
<pvxbig> [Build prof=Mo/Me Prot=12+1+1 divine=10+1 inspiration=8][Aegis][Spirit Bond][Life Sheath][Guardian][Shield of Absorption][Aura of Stability][Holy Veil][Channeling][/Build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Spirit Bond (PvP)@14],[[Aegis (PvP)@14].
- +5/-5 energy Spears of Shelter/Warding.
- +10 armor vs x damage type Shields of Fortitude.
- 40/20/20% Protection Staff.
- High Energy set: wand/offhand both +15/-1 energy.
- Get rid of conditions.
- Stop melee spikes.
- Stop Caster Spikes.
- Get rid of hexes.
- Laugh as your party just won't go down.
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/me healing=12+1+1 divin=10+1 insp=8][infuse health][patient spirit][dwayna's kiss][Heal Party][Auspicious Incantation][Cure Hex][healer's boon][channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's or Radiant Insignias.
- A + 5 Energy/+ 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields, one for each damage type.
- A 40/40 (Healing) Wand/Focus set
- High / Low Energy sets
- Light the fuse.
- Catch Spikes.
- Watch as the rangers heal themselves during spikes.
- Laugh because every 2 seconds your rangers heal themselves about 150 points.
- BB uses vent/teamspeak/whatever and calls when BB is ready.
- Rangers walk up to target the first ranger calls.
- War knocks down monk, rangers lay down a perfect spike with 1-2-1-2.
- Against SFway, SH teams and glaiveway, spread out until they pick a choke point, let them waste their heats/ whatever while the mage-bane disables skills, then run in and kill.
- Against everything else, just rush in, then win.
- Other ranger interrupt res and snare's targets.
- Supporter Supports.
- Protector Protects.
- Healer Heals.
- DON'T FORGET--> Laugh. and have a good time playing GW.
50zSSfw8J2Y= Moved to Curse!