- Core flag runner.
Notable Past Guilds
- Core Warrior, guild disbanded after not getting top 32 (bronze trim) in 2nd monthly.
- PvX Guild
- GvG Guild generally Balanced, Worked on making it on ladder and actually GETTING a core team. Mine and my friend's old guild, name was for fun, Our State Bird Is The Zebra.
- qE : Pastel Drawing, r18 guild (Silver Trim)
- Joined 7/15/08, played in smurfs, some ladder matches, bitch role, etc etc.
- Goth: Team Vega, PvP r86 peak
- Inventor's Of Goth Spike, Core warrior/Infuser
- ps : Piken Square r75 peak (Bronze Trim)
- Core Warrior, Split Ele, Heal Monk
- My IGN/Handle is Vhang. If you hadn't picked up on this, this is a name of a factions henchmen. He can be added to your party anywhere in the Kaineng City (not just Center). He goes by the name Headmaster Vhang, is an elementalist henchman, and is In Shing Jea Monastery as one of the original masters who give you your special quests to begin Factions.
|This user plays for the territory of North America.|
|This user is a member of the Kurzick alliance.|
Dagger Mastery 11+1+1 Critical Strikes 12+1 Wind Prayers 6 Deadly Arts 2+1
Why: It owns all and remains un-nerfed still despite all the nerfbats Anet has swung, this build has endured. It kills fast and is VERY fun to run. Creator...GJ!!
Markmanship 12+1+1 Expertise 12+1
Why:Most fun and most useful killing Ranger in the game by FAR!! In every area of the game this build can fit in well and win. AMAZING Job to the Creator, Keep it up!!
- Unfortunate Nerfing Caused this to become much less effective. But still very fun and creative.**
Axe Mastery 12+1+1 Strength 12+1
Why: Cause its awesome...enough said.
- Too be added...Note:Mini Skills Bar Tire Me Out