The PvXwiki community finds this to be a Contest Entry build.
This build has been designed for this: Triple Profession contest, is not affected by the PvX vetting system and has not reached an overall rating, and thus qualifies for the category of working builds: Contest Entry.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This is 330 SliverGlad Farmer.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo Earth=12+1+3 Tactics=11 Prot=6 energy=2+3][Sliver Armor][Gladiator's Defense][Dwarven Stability][Optional][Protective Spirit][Stoneflesh Aura][Aura of Restoration][Earth Attunement][/build] </pvxbig> Third Proffesion = Warrior
- Optional can be anything, suggestions are:
- Glyph of Lesser Energy.
- Storm Djinn's Haste.
- Aftershoch/any other damaging attack.
- Glyph of Concentration.
- NO VITAE OR SURVIVER PIECES. THE 2 SUP RUNES IN THE BAR ARE NEEDED FOR 330 HEALTH.
- Attunements and Radiants are best advised.
- +20% Enchanting Set. (NO + HEALTH)
- Maintain Earth Attunement, Aura of Restoration, Stoneflesh Aura and Protective Spirit.
- When near a mob activate Dwarven Stability and cast Sliver Armor and Gladiator's Defense.
- WIN AT FARMING.
- Areas with enchantment removal/stance removal.
- Lots of interrupts.
- A Fairly high Dwarven Rank is helpful.