This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses IMS stances with the updated Shadow Form for spell immunity to run places.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/A Shadow=12 Exp=12+1+1 Wild=3][Dodge][Dash][Zojun's Haste][Serpent's Quickness]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Shadow Form][Shadow Sanctuary][Death's Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor, Vigor, Vitaes, Minor Expertise Rune on an Expertise headgear
- +5E/+30H sword/axe/spear with a +30/-2 stanced or +45/-2 stanced shield
- Any +20% Enchantments weapon for casting Shadow Form and/or Shadow Sanctuary
- Chain 1 - 2 - 3 - 2 - repeat for a constant speed boost with only 2 out of 30 seconds of no speed boost.
- Serpent's Quickness should be used before "I Am Unstoppable!" and Shadow Form in order to reduce recharge to be used a second time. Note that they can only be chained once, as Serpent's Quickness will most likely not be in effect for the second casting of each skill
- "I Am Unstoppable!" for anti-knockdown/cripple, Shadow Form for anti-hexes and other bad spells
- Shadow Sanctuary is for emergency healing if you still need to get away from mobs
- Use Death's Charge to get out of being bodyblocked, or to simply cover ground.
- Non-spell enchantment removal
- Interrupt/disable on Shadow Form
- Not escaping to a safe spot to regen health and energy after two consecutive uses of Shadow Form
- "You Move Like a Dwarf!" to knockdown a foe using a dangerous skill
- Feel No Pain for passive healing, and a health boost if drunk
- Dwarven Stability over IAU! for a maintainable anti-knockdown skill if drunk; Dash can be dropped in this case since IMS can be maintained.
- Feigned Neutrality, Shroud of Distress, or Shadow Refuge over Shadow Sanctuary
- Drop Death's Charge if you don't think you'll need a shadow step
- Any profession can maintain Shadow Form @ 12 Shadow Arts using Deadly Paradox. However, this combo would require 20 energy approximately every 22 seconds. Without some form of energy management, Warriors, Rangers, and Paragons cannot fully maintain Shadow Form using that combo.