Stuff I'm not ready to have trash voted yet.
Claws of Grenth
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Assassin Mysticism=12+1+1 DaggerMastery=12][Avatar of Grenth][Eternal Aura][Zealous Renewal][Jagged Strike][Fox Fangs][Death Blossom][Optional][Drunken Master] [/build]
- [[Attacker's Insight@4]
- [[Twin Moon Sweep@3]
- [[Golden Fang Strike@12]
- [[Golden Phoenix Strike@12]
- An OP PvE skill
- Consider [[Brawling Headbutt] + [[Falling Spider@12] (or [[Falling Lotus@12]) and Golden Phoenix, replacing JS and FF.
'Cos I've, like, actually tested this one.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Ele FastCasting=12+1 IllusionMagic=12+1+1 AirMagic=3][Fevered Dreams][Fragility][Arcane Conundrum][Ethereal Burden][Accumulated Pain][Shell Shock][Enervating Charge][Resurrection Signet] [/build]
- [[Blinding Flash@3] works too (better anti-melee but a bit expensive).
- So do [[Weaken Armor@0] and [[Enfeeble@0] (in fact, they're probably better).
- Maybe [[Oppressive Gaze@3].
You know what you can do with those OP Mesmer updates? Put Daze on them! ESurge got nothing on me!
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/any Strength=8+1 HammerMastery=11+1+1 Tactics=11+1] [Steady Stance][Grapple][Pulverizing Smash][Heavy Blow][Desperation Blow][Optional][Optional][Resurrection Signet] [/build]
- An IAS is recommended, but be aware that a stance-based one will interfere with Steady Stance:
- [[Rush@11], [[Sprint@11], [[Dash], [[Featherfoot Grace]
- For damage-dealing:
- [[Overbearing Smash@13] for daze.
- [[Protector's Strike@11] for spammable damage and quick adrenaline.
- [[Wild Blow] to remove Balanced Stance. Use right before SS->Grapple.
- [[Staggering Blow@13] for fast-activation weakness.
- [["Fear Me!"@12] for energy denial and hammer crits.
- [[Sand Shards] 'cos it's cool.
- [[Iron Palm@3] for another touch-based KD.
- A defensive/utility skill:
- [[Defensive Stance@12] for adrenaline.
- [[Armor of Sanctity] for weakness for Heavy Blow.
- More damage
The Steady Grappler sacrifices raw hammer power for the ability to keep foes on the ground lots, providing generous doses of disruption and linebacking.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Warrior Mysticism=9+1 ScytheMastery=12+1+1 Tactics=8+1 WindPrayers=5] [Heart of Fury][Attacker's Insight][Reaper's Sweep][Crippling Victory][Optional]["Fear Me!"][Optional][Resurrection Signet] [/build]
- First optional:
- [[Soldier's Strike@8]
- [[Eremite's Attack (PvP)@14]
- Second optional:
- [[Soldier's Speed@8]
- Optionally, change from 9+1/12+1+1/8/5 to 8+2/12+1+1/9/5
Because scythe criticals are the stuff.This works with Wounding Strike but then you need a longer-lasting enchantment, like Aura of Thorns, which means either no Attacker's Insight and thus no energy, or only two attack skills.