This is probably the best meleemancer spike evar. 'Cause every so often, it actually works. No one expects the melee ele to actually be able to do anything.
Attributes and skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/W sword=11 fire=10+1+1 tac=10 energy=1+1][Glyph of Essence][Crippling Slash][Gash][Savage Slash][Phoenix][Defensive Stance][Conjure Flame][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig> In Alliance Battles and competitive missions, replace the resurrection signet with Healing Signet.
- A Fiery sword of enchanting with a "Brawn over Brains" inscription.
- A tactics-based shield of fortitude with a "Sheltered by Faith" inscription.
- Full survivor armor with a superior vigor rune and two vitae runes. In Alliance Battles and competitive missions, replace the rune of minor energy storage with another vitae rune. The energy storage is only there to allow you to perform your spike even if you have dp.
- Use Conjure Flame before entering battle. Try to keep it up at all times, as it adds significantly to your damage output.
- Auto-attack to build up adrenaline. If you are being attacked at this point, put up Defensive Stance.
- Once cripslash and Gash are charged, find something squishy to spike.
- Use Glyph of Essence -> Cripslash -> Gash -> Savage Slash -> Phoenix.
- Enchantment stripping.
- Rangers or other people with lots of elemental armor.