- Come up with a build that has TWO primary professions instead of a primary and a secondary profession. Here's what that means:
- You can use the primary attributes for both professions.
- You can use runes and insignias for both professions, though you're still limited to one rune and one insignia per armor piece.
- Armor gets a little more complicated. Basically, pick the armor level of one of the two professions, but whichever profession you pick also determines your base energy and energy regeneration. No matter which profession you pick, headgear can still be for any attribute (so you could have warrior AL with an energy storage headpiece).
- You MUST use some aspect of both professions.
- No team builds (they're harder to judge).
- Refer to my example submission for basic formatting guidelines, but the build page must include the following information:
- An equipment section. If your two professions have different armor, note what type you're using here.
- Usage section is not strictly required if the build is pretty self-explanatory, but it is recommended.
- What area(s) the build is designed for.
- Note: that PvXcode won't display primary attribute values for your secondary profession, so manually add that information under the skill bar and add @number after each affected skill to make it display properly.
- If you're not sure about any aspect of this, ask and I'll try to clarify.
Entries must be submitted by 23:59 on June 14 (server time). That gives people two weeks.
- I'll pick three winners. Winners will get a userbox and bragging rights.
- I'll judge based on the following criteria, in order of importance:
- Humor value
- So basically, just submitting shock axe with a minor air rune won't cut it, because that's not innovative. The whole point of changing around game mechanics is to make people come up with new ideas, anyways.
- W/Mo Uber Wammo (Example) ¬ Wizårdbõÿ777(sysop) 23:10, 30 May 2008 (EDT)
- User:Frvwfr2/DP Contest
- User:Lukejohnson/dp contest
- User:Tempest Chirox/Dual Primary contest
- User:Misfate/Dual Primary Contest
- User:Dejh/DP Contest Entry
- Dos Primarios Contesto con Guild de Deals
- Lord of Destruction :Super Spirit Spammer or How I Killed Shiro in 20 Seconds
- Dumb Was This Username: DP=Deadly Paradox O_O
- Dumb Was This Username: ReViSiTeD!
There's a deadline up above. These missed it
- Fairly innovative, very effective - Mysticism on a prot monk really helps with energy management, which is nice since monks don't really have much in the way of energy management skills. Very versatile - hex + condition removal, block, healing, anti-spike.
- Innovative and pretty effective - soul reaping + SoLS + foul feast helps with energy a lot. However, it doesn't really have the spamming capability often needed in HA (since the energy gain depends on things dying, something you really can't control, or casting specific skills, as opposed to channeling which triggers on the cast of any spell) and there's no hex removal on the main bar.
- Fairly innovative. "A Bull's Strike you throw at people" sums up its effectiveness pretty well. Very good at snaring + general pissing off of melee (blurred vision + spammed 3-sec KDs + snares), and that's with only 6 skills on the bar.
- Pretty innovative, fairly effective. Though it loses some of the blocking of the standard escape ranger, it gains a good self-heal and hex removal. However, the Avatar can only be kept up about half the time, the build lacks an IMS and has only 11 scythe mastery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.