The PvXwiki community finds this to be a Contest Entry build.
This build has been designed for this: Klumpeet's elite build contest contest, is not affected by the PvX vetting system and has not reached an overall rating, and thus qualifies for the category of working builds: Contest Entry.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Spirit's Strength + Eviscerate?
Skills and Attributes
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/W spawn=9+1+1 axe=12 channel=9+1][Magehunter Strike][Eviscerate]["Coward!"]["You're All Alone!"][Weapon of Fury][Spirit's Strength][/build] </pvxbig>
- Maintain spirit's strength and weapon of fury.
- Use Magehunter strike to hit through blocking enchantments and build adrenaline faster.
- Spike with Eviscerate → Magehunter Strike
- Use Coward and YAA on kiting enemies. Also use coward on random moving people to piss them off.
- You can use weapon of fury on allies if you want to - it should last long enough to be able to keep it up on two people.
- Use bigger runes if you feel like it and/or have a monk Glyph of Renewaling Mark of Protection or something like that.