The Tactics Paragon uses the tactics line of the warrior to provide energy and support.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/Warrior Spear_Mastery=12+1+1 Leadership=8+1 Tactics=10][Cruel Spear][Spear of Lightning][Optional]["Watch Yourself!"]["Shields Up!"][Anthem of Flame][Aggressive Refrain][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Leaders Comfort
- Maiming Spear
- Use Watch Yourself to provide energy and support.
- Use Shields Up when facing against projectiles.
- Use Anthem of Flame to keep Aggressive Refrain constant at the start of battle.
- Use Spear of Lightning with Anthem of Flame to inflict burning and damage.
- Use Cruel Spear when necessary to inflict damage and deep wound.
- Melee shutdown
- Instead of using Spear of Lightning and Cruel Spear, consider using Stunning Strike, Barbed Spear, and Merciless Spear as the optional slot to have a more condition-oriented pressure build.
- Because Cruel Spear's conditional deep wound may be dodged easily and sacrifices an elite because of it, consider branching off to 8 Command (8 Command, 8 Tactics, 8 Leadership, 12 Spear Mastery) to use Go for the Eyes and Vicious Attack. In addition, you can also consider using Anthem of Guidance or Crippling Anthem for an elite in the Command attribute.