- An interesting spiking build for use in Random Arena.
- This build will bypass any armor and damage reduction.
- This build will also bypass Reversal of Fortune and Life Sheath.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/assassin Channeling=12+1+2 deadly=12 Spawning=3][Nightmare Weapon][Essence Strike][Grasping Was Kuurong][Bloodsong][Falling Spider][Vampiric Assault][Impale][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max armor with Ghost Forge Insignia
- Spear with Shield
- Vampiric Daggers
- Note: The a "Let the Memory Live Again" or "Don't Think Twice" is suggested.
- Equip the daggers and use Grasping Was Kuurong.
- Set up Bloodsong when enemy is close to attack range.
- When the enemy gets close or when your team charges, use Nightmare Weapon.
- Drop the item spell then quickly use Falling Spider, Vampiric Assault, Impale.
- Use Essence Strike to regain energy and repeat.
- When waiting for Grasping was Kurrong to recharge, equip the Spear and attack with Nightmare Weapon
- Use Resurrection Signet to resurrect teammates.
- Keep the spear equipped until right before the battle.
- Switch to the daggers at one second until the game starts and then use Grasping Was Kuurong.
- Never charge into the enemy; wait until the rest of your team charges or wait for the enemy to charge toward you.
- Stay in range of the spirit to gain the benefit from Essence Strike.
- Suggested NOT to "double drop" or drop Grasping Was Kuurong twice for the extra damage. Better to able to spike twice in a row and have flexibility rather than just gain the extra bit of damage.
- If snared for a long time drop the item and use the spear to regain health.
- Anti Knock Down
- Anti Melee
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.