Sign your comments
- do developpers watch what people post to decide what to nerf?
- No. They open obs mode, kind of like we do.
- the pre-made builds were good enough. go back to that.
- I quite agree. Go talk to ANet about it. Whining on PvX doesn't help in the least, seeing as we don't have the power to re-implement pre-mades.
- guildwiki was right to delete their builds section.
- Right, but for all the wrong reasons. Guildwiki deleted builds because it didn't have dedicated coders (like Gcardinal) that were capable of transforming a standard wiki into something that supports builds. We also have admins and build masters here to police just the builds - on GuildWiki, none of the sysops (sans Skuld) cared enough to improve the section. Thus, deleting it was the right decision, but they didn't delete it because it was "the bane of guild wars."
- the rest of your BS rant
- Lol. Also, I blocked you for trolling. Try to do some research before you post another rant, and be sure said rant doesn't delve into personal attacks. -Auron 05:04, 23 July 2008 (EDT)
- It doesn't show up on the List of blocked IP adresses/names. --*Wah Wah Wah!* 10:40, 23 July 2008 (EDT)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.