Welcome to PvX. --126.96.36.199 00:35, 30 October 2007 (CET)
Hello there, and welcome to PvXwiki! If you need help, don't be afraid to contact any of the users here. For starters, here are a few links you might want to check out.
First and foremost, if you are new to wikis, check out this web page to learn how wikicode works.
If you'd like to write a build, here are some pages you will want to read:
- Style and Formatting. This page will give you the basic outline of a build. Simply copy the syntax and fill in the information.
- Writing Good Builds will help you with making sure that your build is up to par in written quality with all the favored builds up there.
- Avoiding Common Mistakes. This page will make sure that you don't make any common mistakes while writing your builds.
If you want to contribute to the general PvX wiki website in other ways than writing builds, then take a look at these links:
- PvXwiki:Policy shows all the current and proposed policies of this wiki.
- Help:Contents and, to a lesser extent, PvXwiki:About will help you understand this site.
- PvXwiki:Real Vetting is our vetting (voting) policy here. Be sure to check it out.
On a side note, if you do not already do so, please sign your comments with four tildes after your comment (looks like this: ~~~~ ). When signing with four tildes, do not add your user name or date or anything like that to the tildes because the four tildes automatically generates your signature, despite its awkwardness. Simply type the four tildes alone after your comment.
Well, that's about it. Again, welcome to PvXwiki and I hope you enjoy the place.
- Lol, I nicked that and put it on my userpage! :D Unreal Havoc 01:29, 8 November 2007 (CET)
Can you use the minor edits button please? You're clogging up the Recent Changes section. Thanks, and welcome to the Wiki. Unreal Havoc 01:28, 8 November 2007 (CET)