Hi auron--TahiriVeila 16:17, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
zzz --Lemming 01:22, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
Any reason why or is it just because you're friends with the 2 above? Angueo 22:38, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
- There's only so much reasoned debate can achieve when one of the parties lacks experience. So far, you have been civil and have explained yourself very well, so I don't want to troll you or antagonize you, but basically, Lemming has played top 20 gvg for a few years now and when he says something is meta, it probably is.
- If you want to theorycraft, that's fine. But the point of our PvP section is not to play around with what might work, it's to document what is working right now in the meta. You are free to list your own variations of builds and anything you like in your userspace, but we're trying to keep the signal to noise ratio in check at least in the GvG section.
- Having read your userpage, it seems you're interested in helping necros out learning the game. You can write guides on basic necro strats (positioning, what to look out for in matches, who to hex in what situations, etc) and that would be a great help. But again, in the GvG section and specifically on the meta-tagged builds, we're trying to keep theorycrafting to a minimum - we just let the good players theorycraft and write down what they run. If they think OoB is a great idea, you'll start seeing it on obs. If you only saw it once on obs and everyone else is running a different bar, there's probably a reason for it.
- I don't want to chase you away from the site, but I would prefer if you stopped arguing over that specific build until you grasp what our goal is with the section. -Auron 00:48, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- shut up--Oskar 00:07, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- yeah shut up --Angelus... 19:18, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- This is once again another "Hey let's dis Relyk" chain. Disregarding Angelus, Oskar kind of has a "point", because common sense doesn't exist. People are stupid sheep. --DANDY ^_^ -- 19:48, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
"I don't want to chase you away from the site, but I would prefer if you stopped arguing over that specific build until you grasp what our goal is with the section." could have been done in friendlier ways. Angueo 20:24, August 29, 2010 (UTC)