Do you really need 3 copies of MoP and 2 copies of Barbs? Drahgal Meir 03:16, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
- ^That. And has this been tested?
03:17, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
- I guess if you used MoP on two different guys right next to each other and used a scythe it would be some nice damage? But it would probably scatter like crazy. Drahgal Meir 03:24, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Also reason for two copies of Barbs was to spread the energy strain out. Used to maintain on Frostmaw, I'm guessing will use abit a energy up Consitini 03:29, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
Does the wurm KD do dmg? when they are travelling to you? Consitini 03:27, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
- ok. u asked me how to do lvl 3, u need full team (and alot of cover ench) for this because there are way to many Incubus. u kill the first wurm pop (MoP). then in the same room, there is an incubus patrol, w8 till u can pass safe. So u run.. then u will see another group of incubus patrolling, stay behind it, and when they are close to the 'Big' Incubus group, let all your sins cover SF with all ench they have. then try to get the res shrine (on the left) but dont agro all incubus there .. also, there is a snowball close to the res (not moving) the 1 who survived can pop frostmaw spawn in the snowball so he dies.. then the perma dies and every1 ressurects at the shrine. for the rest of that lvl use your ench sins as meat, so the slivers can pass, and all frostmaw spawns can be killed with snowball. i hope this helps. Btw, for the builds, get 1 MoP, 3 is to much, get more covers on sin, i use A/Rt with splinter Wep (it triggers MoP), and GDW on some other sins (2or so) i also would use another A/N with OoP (party wide ench and +13damage). the A/P isnt rly need and your dagger sins can be replaced with A/D (9 in scythe) so better e-management, and with all the buffs, u do good damage. 2sliver sins is also good for when 1 fails ^¨. Babes1 11:28, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
- thanks i'll add that in aswell as change some of the sins around Consitini 01:57, September 18, 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.