| Hey, Deadfalk, welcome to PvX!|
Take a look at our new user guide for some quick explanations of policies and
Welcome to PvXwiki!
If you want to create new pages that are "yours" (ie they sit in your "user space" and are semi-protected from anyone editing them but you) then create pages with names like User:Deadfalk/my new page. If you forget the "/" then it thinks you're trying to make a page for the user "Deadfalk my new page" and if you forget the "user:" then it thinks you're trying to make a public article called "Deadfalk/my new page" etc. Anywho... I moved "Deadfalk Mesmer builds" to "User:Deadfalk/Mesmer Builds" - PANIC! pewpewpew! 12:07, 17 March 2008 (EDT)
- And that, gentlemen, is a random comment by Chaos from a year back. --Chaos? -- 10:32, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
Cute, but I think Life is getting an identity crisis. Pick a couple of colors and I'll make you one. --Chaos? -- 10:32, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
- ok, thanks, id like a siggy with Dead in pale yellow, falk in olivegreen - if that isnt too much of asking - i got no clue how to work with that coding,really, and tell Life im sorry - i just plainly love that siggy :P - ill sign with date and link for the coming time then Deadfalkand his talk10-03-2010 18:49
- Pale yellow looks quite screwed up against a white background.
- <font face="Times New Roman">[[User:Deadfalk|<font color="olive green">SOME RANDOM TEXT</font>]][[User_talk:Deadfalk|<font color="pink">MORE RANDOM TEXT</font>]]</font> --Chaos? -- 18:54, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Note that links show bold if you link it to the page you are on. Just change things and preview til it works, then ask for help. Learning oneself is always good :> --Chaos? -- 18:54, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
- ok,ill change it ASAP, thanks a lot :D Deadfalkand his talk10-03-2010 20:24
Deadfalk thanks a lot, Chaos :D
- And now if you'd also remember to use the signature you made :P --Chaos? -- 13:26, March 14, 2010 (UTC)