| Hey, Falconeye, welcome to PvX!|
Take a look at our new user guide for some quick explanations of policies and
Welcome to our fine and reputable site of kind people and excelling builds! ^________# --Chaos? -- 18:00, March 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Agony → For massive PBAoE damage-over-time. Does not synergize with Painful Bond.
- Destruction → For massive PBAoE instant direct-damage. Does not synergize with Painful Bond.
- Soothing → For anti-adrenaline support. Does not synergize with Painful Bond.
- Restoration → For resurrection support. Does not synergize with Painful Bond.
- When carrying other/more spirits -- or using Signet of Ghostly Might -- changing the highest attribute from Channeling to Communing and/or increasing Spawning Power may be advisable. If more than one Ritualist is in a party, splitting between Channeling (SoS, Bloodsong, and Vampirism) on one Ritualist with Communing (SoGM, Anguish, Shadowsong, and Disenchantment) on the other makes for powerful synergy.
- Weapon spells can be used for additional party support. Vital Weapon for additional health, Great Dwarf Weapon for knockdown support, and Splinter Weapon for AoE-damage.
- Hex spells can be used for additional party support. Lamentation for massive AoE pressure, Dulled Weapon for damage-reduction, and Binding Chains for quick snare-burst.
- Lightning Damage s can be used for additional party support. Spirit Rift for massive AoE pressure, Spirit Boon Strike for additional healing, and Gaze from Beyond for reliable shutdown.
- Boon of Creation, Explosive Growth, Spirit's Gift synergizes extremely with with SoS (and Spirit Lording in general). Also consider Damage reduction such as Armor of Unfeeling or Spiritleech Aura for lifestealing.
- Spirit Light will provide a fair amount of heal even at 1 Restoration. Mend Body and Soul provides spammable condition-removals. Allied healing such as Spirit to Flesh can be used as a powerful PBAoE heal for your spirits.
- PvE-only skills such as Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support, Tryptophan Signet and "You Move Like a Dwarf!" are great for aggro and snaring foes that threaten your spirits. "Finish Him!" and Pain Inverter are perfect for finishing off bosses that refuse to die.
- Resurrection skill such as Flesh of My Flesh.
- Damage buffs such as "Find Their Weakness!".
Rt/any_Rit_Lord (talk · rate)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.