That is a huge Wall-o-Text. Drahgal Meir 02:28, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
- ^ O.O' --Ikimono"My beard is thick." 20:03, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
- This for NM or HM? 188.8.131.52 07:41, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
As mentioned above, is this for nm or hm? and how long does it take to complete?--TahiriVeila 12:10, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
So everytime i come back to read this page, I look at the BOOK that lays before me and exit the tab to go back to having fun. If there's anyway to actually Speed up a build made for UWSpeedC then that's probably a good idea.--Ikimono"My beard is thick." 00:39, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
So you going to answer the question or not? It seems to be a viable build but a wall of text is going to turn people off and if you keep defending it, it is going to be taken down and might result in a ban. --DarkEnzanArikado 01:47, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
Please take the time to read it. It doesn't matter who makes a build, even if you are the first one to do so. If you don't want to follow the policies here, put a deletion tag on it now and stop contributing. I'm not trying to scare you off (I'm actually interested in the build), but I'd rather this didn't end in drama and bans. Toraen talk 01:21, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- I say you should put a deletion tag on it.
- WHY THE FUCK DOES THE PAGE START OFF WITH YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON WIKI CODING?
- They're called fucking talk pages, and dear God I've seen shorter novels... A F K When Needed 13:20, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
I'm not even going to hazard a guess why you think [[Shadowsong]] will link to something. This is a wiki about builds. Not skills, not the game in general, builds. Thus, PvXWiki will not have an article about each skill, savvy?
Nobody cares how experienced you are when it comes to editing wikis, but if you show signs of having no more common sense than the average table leg, people won't be inclined to help you.
- Tip #1 - do not start of a build article (or let such a page so much as include) waffle about you and pretty much anything about you. No offense intended (unlike my previous edit on this page) but we really care.
- Tip #2 - it's a wiki, people will edit the page, don't waste time asking for help.
- Tip #3 - tl;dr = Too Long; Didn't Read. You'll see this a lot in future, so I thought I'd inform you of it's meaning.
- Hey anyone think it's a good idea to like at the end make /walkthrough link and move the wall 'o' text over there instead? i'll go do it if so. Mooter - talk | contrib 13:31, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yes and no.
- I'd say he's new. While helping him's cool, I'd be more inclined to try and get him to do it correctly than do things for him - that way he won't learn.
- Feel free to suggest it to him on his Talk Page. A F K When Needed 13:35, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- (EC)Oh, and I did that badly. Read "I'd say... won't learn" as one sentence. :P
- I did say "his talk page", which unlike the rest of the response wasn't a typo / bad failing at sentences in general. When you edit that he'll... probably... notice it. A F K When Needed 13:38, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
Tell me how, and I will obey. Sorry, I didn't know this talk page was here. I would have responded much sooner. If you can tell me where to put my "book," and how, I will place it there with a link on the build page. --Innoruuk
- Well I suggest making the walkthrough on your userpage http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/User:Innoruuk/uwsc_walkthrough <-- click that then create the page. Then simply cut and paste the big novel of a walkthrough :P on that page. save it then at the bottom of your build page put this
== Walkthrough == [[User:Innoruuk/uwsc_walkthrough]]
Ok, now that I've listed the information you all wanted, and the build page fits all the "completed" criteria, could we start vetting please? Someone apparently thinks this build article needs to be cleaned up, but I've read the guidelines over and over again. If you have a concern, post it here instead of leaving the author to look everywhere for either an impossibly too small to detect or some totally irrelevant bit that no one else cares about because you're just anal. --Innoruuk
- "No one cares . . . because you're just anal." I think you should fit in quite well on PvX. --JaiGoesMonksassin 14:27, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
It doesnt matter who created the spirit you can only have up 1 spirit at a time, so after one rit casts bloodsong/ vampirism, the next rit eho casts them will make the 2 earlier ones die. so no matter what this build fails, srry, ive had to learn that the hard way also-184.108.40.206 21:23, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
- You fail fucking hard. Read the book of a walkthrough at the bottom of the page. --JaiGoesMonksassin 21:28, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
The build as it is is just a serious overkill if intended for 7 rits and 1 assasin.
Signer of Spirits has 20 sec recharge: Lets say you bring 3 of those and you have plenty allready. So why not bring 2 wanderlust aswell, but still youre going to have plenty of overkill left in the team.. Necro secoundary and grab necrosis on ALL of the characters, giving you far more damage. Then add in an actual N\Me (or N\Rt)SS nuker with barbs and shadow of fear (allso packing necrosis) and at last you do a N\Mo or something BiP necromancer. Might even add in You Move Like a Dwarf and Ebon Vanguard Assasin on all or some of the characters aswell.
This has a lot of potencial but for now much of it is wasted.
This is not a complete build.. Finish it, think again.
- You do realize that only in the mountains will the four/five ritualists be "wasting" potential. They split into two teams at the Chaos Plains to clear both sides much more quickly, and after Four Horsemen, they split to Bone Pits and the Spawning Pools. Read the walkthrough I painstakingly wrote (with a couple grammatical errors left to weed out) before assuming a buildmaker failed at his job. If you don't know how it works, you ask questions. Don't assume something when you don't know the concepts. I am removing the cleanup tag because now you have your answer, and I hate having my vetting slowed by nimrods. 15:37, September 1, 2009 (UTC)Innoruuk
Whys it UWSC?
Whys it named under world speed clear? lol its kinda looks like under world slow clear.