I did it right?
- Yes <
- YOU GOT A USER-BOX! its going right me user page ;D 2. and 3. are still vacant IIIIwan13 10:48, 8 January 2008 (EST)
- SECOND DarkstoneKnight (Υ/ζ) 10:50, 8 January 2008 (EST)
- How are you supposed to see it's Iwan13? Looks like random signs throw together into a big pile of crap. GΩdlﺄεﻯt -_- 12:59, 8 January 2008 (EST)
- use ψ as w and Π as N = ΙψάΠ Υ DarkstoneKnight (Υ/ζ) 14:38, 8 January 2008 (EST)
- easy :P how do you figure out grinch's sig ? Π mean P in cyrilic at any rate its easy 工=I (duuh?) 山=W (lulz) 口=A (it has wee legs ) 九 = N hell could not find better replacement kinda looks like n so thats whi i picked it ... 任 looks like 13 cramed together me like :P 工山 口九 任 11:48, 9 January 2008 (EST)
- Did I mention that Grinch's sig was good and understandable? No, because it isn't. I could never have guessed his name if it wasn't because that I had clicked his sig to see his user page. The I and W look okay. The A is impossible to understand, looks like a carebox or O to me. The N doesn't look like a N at all and the things supposed to look like 13 doesn't do it. GΩdlﺄεﻯt™ -_- 12:26, 9 January 2008 (EST)
- how so??
- No difference....regardless, if people with MSN and IE can't view your signature correctly, it violates PvX:SIGN. — Victoryisyours (talk/RfA) 19:36, 9 January 2008 (EST)
This might be a problem. Sometimes whenever I change my nickname (signature), I have to click Save Changes like 3 times in a row before it gets it saved. — Victoryisyours (talk/RfA) 19:45, 9 January 2008 (EST)
- yeah... but its all the same... both are put north... i always forget which ones which :/ IIIIwan13 12:59, 10 January 2008 (EST)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.