Revision as of 18:08, September 2, 2010 by Docta Jenkins (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
| User:Manickit

Welcome to PvX! I just dropped by to give you some advice. This entire community is 95% trolls (the other 5% is Danny and Karate Jesus) so ranting about how your build is perfect probably won't help much. In fact it would probably cause you more trouble. Just some friendly advice. If you ever need a MT or mesmer for Simuway toss me a pm @Rask Of Shadows ¬ Docta Rask Jenkins 18:08, September 2, 2010 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.