Here's my random N/D version: <pvxbig> [build prof=n/d bloodmagic=10+1+3 deathmagic=9+1 earthprayers=8 scythe=9] [aura of the lich][dark aura][touch of agony][wallows bite][mystic regeneration][wearying strike][plague touch][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig> Necro with a scythe is simply... awesome. Tycn 10:20, 8 May 2007 (CEST)
This looks very much like a crossbreed between the Dark Aura Bomber and the Shadow Toucher.
Bleh, just make a N/any with two optional slots. We have like 5 aura bombers already, with minimal differences. Probably one of the smaller reasons why the old buildwiki failed. Tycn 02:44, 13 May 2007 (CEST)
- Gotta say I love that build Tycn :)--Sefre Talk*Cont. 06:03, 13 May 2007 (CEST)
Perhaps you could try going N/E and add Stoneflesh Aura? It would make damage from the sacrifice almost non-existant RoxanneRutterfly 22:58, 23 May 2007 (CEST)
- Nope. Sacrifice and health loss don't count as damage.Egon 13:02, 25 May 2007 (CEST)
Can't. Need Snare otherwise this is easy to kite. Also, spike rom Aug is way good.
This would be my variant:<pvxbig> [build prof=N/E][Aura of the Lich][Dark Aura][Touch of Agony][Wallow's Bite][Life Siphon][Stoneflesh Aura][Grasping Earth][Plague Touch][/build]
- I edited a bit
- I've found that Life Siphon works better than Taste of Pain
</pvxbig>RoxanneRutterfly 00:10, 24 May 2007 (CEST)
- You get degen hexes or conditions and your dead with that. Half normal hp with no regeneration and youll drain fast.
- I think the N/D version above is best, if a snare is needed just bring Crippling Sweep instead of plague touch.--Sefre File:Sefresig.pngT*C 00:30, 24 May 2007 (CEST)
- You need plague touch otherwise you'll have weakness on you RoxanneRutterfly 05:46, 24 May 2007 (CEST)
- This variant's pretty nice and good synergy but has energy management problems, actually works better as a solo farming build than a pvp build. Phool 13:30, 24 May 2007 (CEST)
I made an AB version of the Dervish variant: <pvxbig> [build prof=N/D blo=10+1+3 dea=9+1 win=9 earthp=8][Touch of Agony][Wallow's Bite][Lyssa's Haste][Mystic Regeneration][Conviction][Dark Aura][Aura of the Lich][Demonic Flesh][/build] </pvxbig> Lyssa's Haste will do both the movement speed and energy management. Conviction adds aditional armor, or can be used against the mesmer control point that removes enchants. Demonic Flesh adds ~100 to your halved health. Variants: Awaken the Blood, Resurrection Signet instead of Conviction or Lyssa's Haste.
Your runes are impossible BTW. Tycn 22:03, 18 June 2007 (EDT)