Read it please. -Shen 11:59, 15 February 2008 (EST)
- I'd like to point at that in that policy Build:N/Any Saccer is listed as both acceptable AND unacceptable. As my build names I'm assuming you're referencing are similar, I'd like to know which it is. — ( ɔ \ ʇ ) uɐɥʇıǝɹ 12:04, 15 February 2008 (EST)
Why Divert Hexes? Restore Condition would be better since conditionway is meta atm.
- Sorry, didn't see that the runner had Cautery Signet.
- But still, RC is better if you don't have the Cautery Sig runner. ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡I͡n͡f͡i͡d͡e͡l̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı__̡͌l̡* 17:40, 18 February 2008 (EST)
Your awesome sig! Edit
- I didn't like how it was turning out, I think I can do the build differently with better results - also, the formatting was shit. I'll probably put something similar up, soon-ish, though. — ( ɔ \ ʇ ) uɐɥʇıǝɹ 11:08, 6 March 2008 (EST)
- ok gud. (Alright, good.) ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡I͡n͡f͡i͡d͡e͡l̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı__̡͌l̡* 15:54, 6 March 2008 (EST)
Don't mind me, just passing through. Railin 16:34, 7 March 2008 (EST)
- Bwah! Railin 16:40, 7 March 2008 (EST)
Everyone Fights Edit
- You got an in-game-name there, buddy? But, srsly, yeah, still recruiting. — ( ɔ \ ʇ ) uɐɥʇıǝɹ 20:25, 7 March 2008 (EST)
- Name is, well, Guild Of Deals. --GuildofDeals 20:25, 7 March 2008 (EST)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.