Demo man: Dark Aura bomber? Just going by name here. Haven't played TF a lot to recall what it does ^^'
Still, some new form of unoffical game (like Dodgeball is)? :P --› Srs Beans R Srs 12:19, 17 September 2008 (EDT)
- Yes, it's like dodgeball, not to be taken seriously. Dark Aura is a decent idea, but It may be a bit too powerful. Fireball and Liquid Flame was my original idea but I'll think about it. seb2plup (ʞ1ɐʇ) 12:23, 17 September 2008 (EDT)
- very hot. I may add Mend Aliment or Mend condition on the medic to make pulverizing not too powerful. seb2plup (ʞ1ɐʇ) 12:46, 17 September 2008 (EDT)
R00lz go here
- Only 2/3 of all attribute points spent (132. Perhaps set attris in stone on article page)
- A set amount of health, relatively low (300? Reference + reasonable with that Spy)
- No runes/insigs
Something like that? Having more damage by using all attris and runes etc, the Spy becomes rather crap with only one attack. Sure, it deals a nice bit of damage. But that's all. Once. And he dies as soon as his SF ends, loli. --› Srs Beans R Srs 13:02, 17 September 2008 (EDT)
- I was actually thinking all radiant on the medic and maybe one other class and all survivor on the heavy. The Spy combo isn't very thought through. seb2plup (ʞ1ɐʇ) 13:06, 17 September 2008 (EDT)
- (EC)I see. Perhaps Shadow of Haste, Unsuspecting, Fox Fangs, Dash? Run in, stab someone quickly, gtfo. Or Temple. Yay?
- Hmm... Shadow of Haste, Golden Phoenix, Shattering Assault, Dash. I really like the SoH/Dash thing. Sorry :D --› Srs Beans R Srs 13:15, 17 September 2008 (EDT)
- They got a sneak skill, which makes them invisible and if the strike the target from behind he dies instantly. Really though they should have some anti-spirit skill. Godbox 13:18, 17 September 2008 (EDT)
- (EC ×.x)I knew that much ^^' That's why I figured you should take a low amount of health. With the 1/2s followup on bar 1, you'll have a quick spike, and with the low amount of health, it can kill, I suppose. Invisiblility isn't available in GW, and Shadow Form just is balls. --› Srs Beans R Srs 13:23, 17 September 2008 (EDT)