NOTICE: Due to School and work Im needing to go inactive for a while. I will still show up from time to time to help out and eventually I will return to full swing. Right now RL > GW, and honestly I havent even logged onto GW in two weeks. So Im placing myself into inactive status. I will check my messages to adress concerns at least once a week. Thanks for understanding guys.
NOTICE TO CLEANUP TAG QUERRIES
Yes, I have placed a LOT of cleanup tags on a LOT of build articles, and it will benifit the community in the long run. If you need assistance in re-formatting or improveing the quality of explinations of your build, please don't hesistate to create a heading, post your name, a link to the build and the concern, and I will help you out with it. If you give me enough to work with I may even go in and finish it up for you. Shireensysop 05:12, 2 July 2007 (CEST)
Was moved, not deleted. You should have been able to find that, expeccialy with your syop prowless and ability to rollback deletions. You would have seen it was a rollback to a redirect page. Shireensysop 08:15, 9 July 2007 (CEST)
New word of the day for Defiants list
1. the act or process of investigating or the condition of being investigated.
2. a searching inquiry for ascertaining facts; detailed or careful examination.
On A break
Still on break, school and work are brutal ATM. I promise to do site maintinance on my next day off or hour down time. The two week old abandoned build tags need to be replaced with Trash build tags. I started the first few. Will finish when I am not so tired. Shireensysop 08:51, 21 July 2007 (CEST)
Suggested Site Improvements
- Anti-Sock Puppetry Rules and procedures to prevent ballet stuffing.
- Reduction of Innovation percentage weight in overall voting percentage needs to be reduce to zero.
- This will mitigate a very fluxuating, very innacurate rating from the build effectiveness overall total, but still leave the number rating there, so on a future date when coding supports it, people can still search for 'new' or 'creative' builds.
- Addition of a 'ease of use' category to the vetting system. Weight should be no more than 10-15% of build weight total. Would allow users to signify great builds that are just a pain in the but to juggle, or lesser builds that are very easy to use. Would give greater opportunity for users to seach by personal play ability.
- Write up of policy for public - No confidance votes - for use against syops.
- - Barebones concepts: Evidence (collected and publicly posted) (unlimeted time) ----> Petition (Users, not syops or b-cats, sign a petition with reasonable remarks as to why they call for no confidance) (Up to 2 weeks)-----> Appeal (Syop in question has the right to post a defense per incident or to adress the general concerns of the public) (1 Week from completeion of petetion) -----> B-Cat ruling (Will be an official public statement renouncing or supporting Syop in which no-confidance was called for) (Posting of statement due 1 week from date of appeal).
- Write up of an official "Syop and Admin" Code of conduct charter or 'oath' in support of the Customer Service Initiative.
it was recommended that i bring this up with an admin ... the build in question was recently unfavored. however, 3 of the 5 votes were all zeroes, claiming it to be a copy of another build, Build:A/D Disciple of Death. I fussed about it more than i should have on the talk page, so you can look there if you want my reasoning. could you please take a look at it?--Reason.decrystallized 03:10, 20 July 2007 (CEST)
- er, my point being that i don't think it's a copy and want the all-zero votes removed, if possible.--Reason.decrystallized 03:11, 20 July 2007 (CEST)
Was a glance and unfavor. Build runs of a completely different engine. Only comonality is they are sins with scythes. One runs for conditions, other runs for criticals. I rolled back all three votes and moved it back into testing. Even if it was a copy cat build, the proper procedure would be to place a PVX:Well tag on the front page. Not give the build a '0.0' vote. A 0.0 vote is for the absolute worst builds that has no possible hope of functioning, NOT copy cat builds. Shireensysop 05:06, 20 July 2007 (CEST)
Remove Hero Compatibility Tag
I don't think that this build is hero compatible it's not effective but works better for a human player. Also see its talk page to decide.-- Metal Enchantment (talk · contributions) 20:33, 27 July 2007 (CEST)