- 1 player and 7 heroes is way more awesome imo. — Teh Uber Pwnzer 18:15, 17 September 2008 (EDT)
Masochism is bad (well, in game), as you have soul reaping. (You could also probably get away with 10+1+1 soul reaping and buff your heals up a little bit.) Crits from GftE are only going to be, like, +5 in hard mode, whereas anthem envy is... a chunk more. (Too lazy to look up.) Major rune on the expel rit is a bad idea - the slight bonus to your heals isn't worth the -35 hp. ToF is probably unnecessary, and could potentially be used for another imba motivation thing. (Then again, incendiary spam might make it so there isn't much more imba the para can bring.) Finally, I count six heroes.
The main thing that cripples this, though, is that heroes can't be GDW-bots.
- Spamming two 10 energy spells every six seconds can drain even a necro with high SR quickly, spamming rit heals in between those casts drains energy even quicker.
- GftE is pretty much just there to trigger Finale of Restoration and Chorus of Restoration. Envy could replace it, but at 1 spec it will only get +11 damage and due to the time it takes to cast it you'd probably get more damage with an autoattack. ToF works quite well though. It can be used to maintain the refrains between battles, synergizes a bit with Incendiary and also heals through Finale of Restoration.
- Major rune on the rit is there to meet the break point on life. Not sure whether its worth it or not.
- Thanks for pointing out that I only had six heroes. Lol, I guess my new name should be Teh Uber Failure.
- And yeah, GDW would be awesome. — Teh Uber Pwnzer 22:51, 17 September 2008 (EDT)