When it says we have to use some aspects of each profession, does that mean I need to have dervish skills if I was a Mo/D or can I just use dervish armor to fill the requirement of having to use an aspect of each profession? 184.108.40.206 23:04, 31 May 2008 (EDT)
- I think more just any aspect. For example, a Mo/D could probably get some decent energy help out of a bit of mysticism. And he says that creativity is important, so probably keep that in mind. Dejh 23:08, 31 May 2008 (EDT)
- I'll have to enter as soon as I think of some combination that would break the game :\ Still working on it atm. Dejh 23:11, 31 May 2008 (EDT)
Dumb idea goin Mo/D for only the armor... lose utility for ~1/5 less dmg. --23:20, 31 May 2008 (EDT)
- Also for the mysticism. 220.127.116.11 23:24, 31 May 2008 (EDT)
- Whats the difference between going A/W and W/A, for example, if the armor is chosen from either profesion? Dumb Was This Username 17:44, 10 June 2008 (EDT)
- Will probably get to tomorrow or later tonight (I have yet another grad party to go to today, which makes three in two days :P) ¬ Wizårdbõÿ777(sysop) 15:53, 15 June 2008 (EDT)
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/E Strength=8+1 Sword=11+1+1 Fire=10+1 Water=2][Hamstring][Fire Storm][Inferno][Flame Burst][Galrath Slash][Silverwing Slash][Ice Spikes][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig> Energy storage at 6+1. Energy storage hamstorm ftw? Dumb Was This Username 20:45, 16 June 2008 (EDT)
- Too late. ~~ 20:46, 16 June 2008 (EDT)
- With Expertise and Spawning Power.
- With Crit Strikes and Spawning Power.
Saint 09:56, 17 June 2008 (EDT)
- Like this? ¬ «Ðêjh» (talk) 14:13, 21 June 2008 (EDT)
- I'm working on it. Will probably post winners in a few hours. ¬ Wizårdbõÿ777(sysop) 19:04, 26 June 2008 (EDT)
winnnn Misfate 00:40, 29 June 2008 (EDT)
oh damn i missed this...or else i would have entered with this: